Sunday, March 4, 2012

Review: Illamasqua eye pencil in Exert

Hey guys!

So, I kind of wanted the last day of this week to be a video, seeing as more people watch them, but I have been uber busy today, so I thought I'd do a quick review instead! :)



So, I am reviewing a product I got at IMATS and it is this, the lovely grey pencil from Illamasqua.


Because I'm writing this quite late at night, my photos aren't very good, sorry!! but here are some swatches, the one on the top is not blended, and the one on the bottom is.
                                                                       with out flash.....

So, I think this pencil has reeaalllly good pigmentation, is there such a thing as a "true" grey? if so, that's the colour of this pencil! like I say, the photos are bad, but it blends really well, and isn't too waxy like some eye pencils.

Now, on the pencil it says "Medium pencil: for eyes, lips, face and body" so I guess you don't have to use this as an eye pencil, I just would.

It works really well applied  to the outer half of the eye, and then smudged out with an eye-liner brush. so it fades out, giving a subtle frame to the eyes.

It usually retails at £13 which I find a bit on the pricey side, but I got mine at IMATS, so they were having major deals, I got this for only £2!! I'm pretty pleased with that. :D

So, round up, if you have thirteen pounds to spend,  this pencil is really nice, high pigmentation, stays put but still blends. on the whole, love it! :D

I'll try and do a video tomorrow saying 'yay! I did an upload a day or whatever!' so stay tuned for that. ;)

see y'all later!

Gxx

No comments:

Post a Comment